Wednesday 10 September 2008

Midweek Mini Cards......

I made this card at Craft Club on Monday Evening, using one of the Preview Stamp sets that will be in the next Catalogue - Season of Joy - Don't you just love the swirl stamp in this set. The set is Die Cut as well!!!

I used the 1/4" Square punch to make the border along the bottom as I showed you on my Monday post. The cardstock used is Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Dashing papers. The card is 21cm x 10.5cm folded in half.

I used the gold brads from Stamin' Up! - The first time in ages:-0

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Moira said...

Great mini cards, my favourite shape to work with is square and I love the size of these. The red Christmas one is gorgeous.

Lorraine said...

I love the mini cards especially the red and green also the swirl stamp.

Mary said...

Really lovely mini cards. The penguin looks lovely - yes you did say you were going to try it didn't you. I hadn't seen the card you made on Monday evening at Dorset Stampers, I love that one too. I wish I knew how you came up with all these fabulous ideas. I'm struggling with the one for tomorrow. See you in the morning.
Mary xx

 
09 10