Wednesday 23 July 2008

Blog Candy Winner........

Just a few more Christmas Cards getting done, using the SnowflakeSpot Stampset. The cardstock is Not Quite Navy and Bashful Blue.

Thank you for all of you that entered the Blog Candy Moment yesterday. Random Generator picked an early number this morning........

Blog Candy Winner for Tuesday is Sue No. 2.........Email me Sue with your details and I will get your Blog Candy off to you on Friday.

Check back later for todays Blog Candy Moment.

Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Bunny B said...

Great christmas cards! I love 'em!

Janette said...

Hi jenny,
Great cards, I have a *very* similar one to the Z fold on my desk that I made last night !!!
I have an award for you on my blog check it out !!
Hugs
Janette x

Sue said...

Oooh these are simply gorgeous Jenny :)
Thanks for the candy :):)

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, great cards - they're all lovely

Dawn said...

Gorgeous Cards again Jenny, you are very talented.

 
09 10