Friday 8 February 2008

Heartfelt Warm Wishes.....

Yeah! My puppy dog has found my Craft Room, so I can craft again. He loves our garden and I know he can't get out so its brilliant....... I might add I have left the door open while I was stamping and Boy! was I cold but who cares got to Stamp.......:-)

The photos of this card isn't brilliant as its sunny at the moment, but the cardstock is actually Basic Gray believe or not. Not my beloved Chocolate Chip!

The base card is half a sheet of A4 cut length ways. Then I stamped the Rose Red layer with the Canvas Background stamp, added some whisper white and some Rose Red DP paper.

I stamped the flower from Heartfelt Thanks Level3 Hostess set in Rose Red then 2 stepped stamped with the Basic Gray ink over the top. I added some Jumbo Eyelets and some gorgeous Gray Taffeta Ribbon in a Bow!

Next I cut 5 3/4 circles in the Grey and stuck them behind the main image.





I stamped 5 little pieces circles from that stampset in Rose Red and cut out with the 1/2 circle punch. I used 3D foam pads to layer them up and a gemstone in the centre to finish off.



Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Nicola said...

This is such a pretty card.

Living near Monkey World is so cool I always wanted to go there but never made it before we moved over here. My sister lives down that way now so I still have hopes of getting there one day.

I have collected Gorilla's for as long as I can remember. In fact the picture on my blog is one I own. I decided to dress her up for the season.LOL.

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Hugs
Nic

 
09 10