Wednesday 13 February 2008

Have I Toad You?.......



This card has taken me ages to get done this morning!

Lately I've been short of time, so at night I sketch a card and then try and make it the following morning after the boys have gone to school and then I can get my work done!

So I knew I wanted to use the Unfrogettable stampset to make another Valentine's Card and this is what I finally made.....It took me until now to finish it. Just me fussing about and I actually had this on my sketch but couldn'tstop mucking about with the hearts!!!

The base card is half a sheet of Sage Shadow cut length ways. The textured cardstock and dp paper is the Scrappin Kit - Round Up.

I stamped the frog with the heart on whisper white first, then stamped her again on a post it note and layered this over the image before stamping the Mushroom - Masking! I coloured it in with the SU Markers.

I stamped 3 Real Red hearts which are from the Simply Said stamp set and cut them out. I layered up with the textured cardstock from the kit and used the corner rounder to finish off.

I used the Marker pen to colour in the sentiment and there you go another Valentine's card.

I will be back later as I promised Peta:-) to do a tutorial on a criss-cross card, hope to get it done later,

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

10 comments:

Janette said...

Hi jenny,

I TOAD-ally love the fron sitting on the heart !!!
He's so cute..
Dont forget to bring the recent cards tomorrow if we go to Mary's ok....
Hugs
Janette x

Janette said...

Oops that should have been FROG....Janette x

Peggy Maier said...

What a cute, cute card! This is one of my favorite sets & I've used it a LOT. I don't believe you can make a bad card with this little guy (yes, to me the little frog is a "Guy"!) LOL!

Joani McDonald said...

Makes me want to pull this set out! Great job!
Hugs,
Joani

Nicola said...

I so love this set. It's a great card. Awesome Job.

Hugs
Nic

Anonymous said...

I love this set and what you've done with it. great card.
its toadily awsom.

wendy said...

this is just adorable.....I love it

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, the frogs made me smile. Neat idea. Look forward to the criss cross tutorial. Peta x

Mary said...

What a great card and how perfectly have you cut out the FROG's legs (as usual). Is this card for your husband??? and Yes please, let us see your cards tomorrow.
Mary xx

Anonymous said...

this card is amazing...great work

 
09 10