Thursday 28 February 2008

Another Flower to cut out.....

I'm sure this layout was a Card Sketch Layout Challenge but sorry I couldn't find the number. I made a card similiar to this layout in the Summer and thought I would use it yesterday to make this one.

Yes another Tall card, I must try and not make a Tall card today. I have more work to do today so not sure how much crafting I can get done and also its raining and Puppy doesn't like the rain so I've found out.......So will have to bring in my craft bits and bobs after I've finished my book work.

The base card is Close to Cocoa, it goes so well with Sage Shadow. I stamped the 2nd Close to Cocoa with the Canvas Background stamp and went over it with the leaves from the Carte Postale stamp set. Next I cut 3 strips in Sage Shadow 3.5cm x 7cm and 3 strips in Close to Cocoa 3cm x 7cm and layered them up. I stamped Merci on each. I wrapped around some Chocolate Chip ribbon and did a knot.



Next I stamped the flower square in Sage Shadow on whisper white, cut around it and layered it onto some Sage Shadow cardstock, 4.5cm x 4.5cm.

I stamped the flower square again in Close to Cocoa and cut out the centre flower leaving an edge showing. Then I added 3 pearls from the Pretties Kit.....


I mounted them on the card as shown using the 3d dimensionals.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Fabulous card - I love it

Anonymous said...

Jenny - you have done it again - wonderful card, super colours, lovely ideas. Peta

Sonya said...

Oh wow I so love this card!! beautiful work

lcrmum said...

Wow you are a busy girl! Another fab card! Well done. Hats off to you Jenny!

Patti

Anonymous said...

I was at the workshop this card was made for so I have seen and touched it.....It truely is a stunning card, my absolute favourite. Well done Jenny your cards are just lovely keep up the great work its inspiring.

 
09 10