Thursday 31 January 2008

I've been Tagged!!

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Nicola from http://gorillamamagreats.blogspot.com/ in the Middle Name Game!

These are the rules:


You must post the rules before you give your answers.
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

My middle name is Sue so here goes.


S - Is for Sons, Stamping, Summer, Swimming, Smiling......
I love rubber stamping (and of course Stampin' Up:-)) and my lovely two sons.

U - Unforgettable - Are the holidays we love to go on. We LIVE to go on holidays, whether
its here in England or Abroad. We really enjoy driving in Europe at the moment.
We enjoy Castles and Chateau's anything Old....Don't you just love History......

E - Everything about my Family. My Fantastic Hubbie and Sons mean absolutely
EVERYTHING to me.....

Thats me!

I now tag

Janette, www.cardsandchat.blogspot.com

Michelle, www.wifeyscraftingcreations.blogspot.com

Caz, www.stampingcaz.blogspot.com

Mo, www.justmakinacard.blogspot.com

Emma www.emmascraftshed.blogspot.com

And anyone else who wants to play.

Have a great evening,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10