Friday 18 January 2008

Blog Candy Winner......



Thank you all ever so much for leaving a comment for the Blog Candy Moment....

All the different colour combinations are just so inspiring.

I am just so in love with all the colours and its a real job just to pick a few but at the moment I love Chocolate Chip, Rose Red and Regal Rose or Pretty in Pink. I have just ran out of Chocolate Chip a full pack of A4!! But at least I know I can get it replaced ever so easy now - being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.

The Random Generator picked.......Tejal

So congratulations, send me an email and I will get your goodies straight off to you.

I am trying to get a couple of projects started and finished today before the light goes as my photos have been rubbish lately, then I will post them.

Until then, hope you all have a lovely day,

Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10