Wednesday 5 December 2007

Lovely as a Tree Christmas



Another Christmas card made!

The cardstock is Always Artichoke, shimmery white and wintergreen designer paper.

I stamped the trees in Basic Black, which is a waterproof inkpad. I watercoloured the sky with bashful blue ink and added the dazzling diamonds with the 2way glue pen. I wrapped around some silver cord from the Market Gallery and added the circle image from the perfect presents set. Some pricking and ribbon and the card was done.

Just another 50 or so to do!!!!

Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

wendy said...

Beautiful card!

Mary said...

Lovely card. I must order this stamp set next time.
Mary xx

Kelly L said...

That is gorgeous, Jenny! I love that pretty dp you used, and the silver cording to the popped up circle--great idea! Thanks for showing us.

Bex said...

Gorgeous stamp and I love what you have done with it - good luck with Stamping Up!

Love bex

Morwenna said...

Oh Jenny, you're just trying to make me feel bad because I haven't made any Christmas cards yet!
(Love yours though!)

 
09 10