Friday 2 November 2007

These are the SpellBinder Nestabilities......

These are the Nestabilities Dies from Spellbinders Wizard. I don't have a Wizard but a Big Shot Machine.

The following photos show you how I cut mine at the moment.

The scalloped dies cut a lovely scallop edge and embosses the inside of the shape ie Rectangle and Circle......


T
This is the embossing and cutting you can do with them. There are 16 sets, I think, might even be more than that!!

Depending what sizes you choose you can get 1/4" or 1/8" different layers when you cut the card. Great for matting and layering....

They are so compact, think off all the punches you would need. I think they used to send them out in CD cases, not sure how I will store mine yet.





This is the embossed edge, the photo is a bit dark.

This one is when I just ran the die through the Big Shot without cutting it first.

What a lovely effect, great for really simple cards.















Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Janette said...

Yes think of all those punches we have LOL...will be redundant now LOL....more money to spend hee he
Hugs
Janette

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Hi Jenny, I store my Nestibilities in CD cases using two strips of self adhesive magnetic strips. You can buy this from Hobby Craft and it comes in a roll for under £3. Also you can get two sets in each CD case. This idea came from I think the lady who designed the Nestabilities.

Mary said...

Thank you for that Jenny. You are so good sharing everything you know with all of us. When I get my Nestabilities I'll have to follow your instructions. Good job I sold all my old stamps at Ringwood Show otherwise I wouldn't have had any money to spend. Trouble is how much do I spend on these and how much on Stampin up????? decisions, decisions.
Mary xx

 
09 10