Monday 12 November 2007

Side Slider Card.....

I found design on Nichole's Blog and just knew I had to have a go and make one..... Pop over to her Blog and take a look, she is amazing and her clear stamp sets can be seen here....


I used the Baroque Motifs stampin up set with Rose Red and Chocolate Chip cardstock. The sentiment is from the Short and Sweet Stamp set. I stamped all over the basecard, then added the square on top. The pearls are just beautiful in real life.




On the insert I used the corner rounder and the sprial punches.

Take a look further down for the instructions. Nicole has down a wonderful tutorial on her blog using her fantastic Snowflake stamps.

Thanks for looking.....

2 comments:

Mary said...

How stunning. It's a beautiful card and I love it.
Mary xxx

simplyfairies said...

Absoloutely stunning thanks for tutorial.... will deffo try this one...

 
09 10