Friday 30 November 2007

Shapes & Shadows......

These cards and gift tags were made using the 2 step stamping technique with the Shapes & Shadows stamp set.

The cardstock used is Mellow Moss and Real Red and Very Vanilla. The patterned paper is the Dashing set.

The sentiment on this card is the Sincere Salutations word set. The brads are gold and real red ones.

I layered up the middle tree on 3d foam pads and added some dazzling diamonds with the glue pen for the snowy ground under the trees.


This one is so quick and simple.... Stamped all over the real red cardstock with the outline of the tree and then stamped the trees 3 times and layered onto some mellow moss and pricked around the edge. The sentiment stamp is a Level 1 Hostess gift stamp set.







I cased these gift tags set from Andrea on SCS, such a great idea to use up scraps of cardstock, thats why I keep all my bits of odd card, especially for these sort of ideas......

The punches used : Scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch and the corner rounder to make the scallop edge. The bag is a normal card protector, I got mine from the Market Gallery £2.49 for 50 or the range have some for £1.49 for 25.....




The silver cord is from the Market Gallery, I think it was 35p a metre?




The cardstock used for this one is Bashful Blue and white



















I know I was meant to show you the stamp a ma jig but I forgot and gave it back to my friend janette. My one is on order and when it comes I will show you.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Jen,
The tags are a good idea, a way to use up scraps, I've got enough scraps to give a tag to the population of china LOL. I need to be more resourceful!
All lovely work but my fav are the Snowflake tags, they're pretty.
x Mo

Charlene H. said...

Shapes & Shadows was retired in Canada about 2 years ago. That was one of the 1st sets I bought. I never thought of putting the snowflake inside the flower outline. What a neat idea. I think I will have to try that. See - you should NEVER sell your old stamp sets even if they retire.

Shannon McGann said...

Wow! Great tags and beautiful cards! I love them all! TFS!

Candace said...

Hey there Jenny, just wanted to let you know that I love so many of the projects you've shown so far. Shannon McGann's blog led me here, and I've been so impressed that you are my featured blogger of the week this week!

I'll be looking forward to what comes next!
Candace
http://crazyforpapercrafts.blogspot.com

 
09 10