Monday 19 November 2007

Shapes & Shadows......

This is what I was making while I was on the phone to you Tracey! Got a wonky neck now, with trying to talk and craft at the same time.....


This is the 2 step stamping set called Shapes & Shadows, Mmm love it:-)

The cardstock is Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst and Whisper White. The ink is Bashful Blue and Lovely Lilac. I used the 1 1/4 circle and 1" circle punches to hold the Z-card back and pricked around the main image with the pricking tool and mat, then use the White Gel Pen to finish off the Faux Stitching.....


Same colours for this one, Do you think this is a Level 1 or Level 2? I used the Round Tab Punch for the round window, Love that cool trick, see older posts for demo.

The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations set, very useful set.

Have a good day,
Jenny:-) xx

1 comment:

Shannon McGann said...

These are both so pretty - I love the colours you chose. Very nice!

 
09 10