Friday 5 October 2007

A Noble Deer......

Sorry this post is a bit later today!! I have been so excited as I have found out that Stampin Up will be up and running in the UK from the NOVEMBER 15TH........

I am so excited, you wouldn't believe it.....

I am in the process off arranging a party in a hall to show what Stampin Up has to offer all you crafters. So check back for updates on this forth coming advent......

Back to this card!!! I used a piece of brown linen card for the base. The patterned paper is from a small taster pad from K&Co Company at Hobbycraft. I stamped the image which is from the Noble Deer stamp set (on loan from my lovely, lovely friend Mary, Thanks xxx) and coloured it in with colouring pencils and chalk. I took another piece of brown linen and punched a 3" circle in the centre and cut it to make the square frame. I added some bronze brads from the range in each corner. I used the mosiacs cuttlebug embossing folder on the paper and added an extra piece of brown card which I pricked along the top and bottom using a pricking tool and mat set.

I added some ribbon and stamped the happy birthday on a piece of left over patterned paper. The K&Co. paper is double sided and the leftover piece is the other side. The happy birthday stamp is from a hostess set called the party punch set. It is cut out using the designer label punch from stampin up.








The insert is cream paper and the border is a fiskar border punch - leaves.....

The sentiment stamp is from the sincere salutations stamp set.



I don't know what stamp sets they are going to be selling in the UK version of Stampin Up but going by the Amercian Catalogue you won't be disappointed. Its so nice that all the ink pads and cardstock actually matches. Its so much easier to make a card when everything blends....

Hope you have a good day,
Jenny:-) xx

5 comments:

Sarah Green said...

this is so pretty jenny and I am happy for you!!!!!! going to be a stampinup demo in november!!! Woooooo-HOOOOOO

Mary said...

Well done Jenny - what a lovely job you've done with the stamp set. I must find out EXACTLY what you used for the colouring as it is perfect. Yes great news about Stampin up. When you rang you were so excited. I wish you all the best for your future as a Demonstrator and you can count of me for anything.
Mary xx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely card Jenny.Well done and good luck on becoming a su demonstrator.

Unknown said...

THIS IS A GREAT CARD!! U R SO TALENTED......

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! The colors are very rich and I really like the inside too:) You're going to love being a Stampin' Up demo!

 
09 10