Tuesday 2 October 2007

More Diddie Cards.......

I didn't finish my card from last night, but look what I made using the papermania colossal card strips........


They measure 3" x 12", therefore you can get 2 cards out of each piece of card, there are 100 strips!!!! That makes 200 cards.......

The Market Gallery did have them on sale for £1.99..........


I've used the Season of Joy for all these cards, Real Red and Glorious Green ink pads.....The ink matches the card in the papermania perfectly.

The cuttlebug embossing folder was the snowflake one and the stripped paper was from the christmas stack pad from the range.



I used the stampin up pricking mat for the corners and the ticket corner punch on the red card. The circle punches are 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 on this one.

The new scallop punch is used on this one, its Diddie as well!!!!








The gems in the centre of the flowers are from dovecraft at the range.

I can't believe these strips work so well for this size card. I just have to find envelopes for the cards now, or I suppose I could have a got and make one!!!!

Have a go!
Jenny:-) xx

5 comments:

Mary said...

What lovely Diddie cards. I only saw them just as I was toddling off to bed and had to cut out two cards from my Colossal Colour Card strip and had a look at my stamps and papers to see what I could use tomorrow on them. Don't forget to bring them tomorrow so I can see them 'in the flesh'.
You have some great ideas and you're leaving me behind at a fast rate.
Mary xx

Sarah Green said...

wow lots of work they look great!!!

Monica-FC said...

I love these cards as they are so nice and bright for christmas,

Sonya said...

I totlaly love the colors you used on these..so bright and cheerful! love love love them!


sonya

Anonymous said...

What great diddie cards!! Did you manage to find some envelopes - or have you had to make them? I've got ones that would fit a 3 1/2" card perfect, .. I'm thinking that it's not going to look professional enough. hmmm

 
09 10